RSS

insomniac


hola everybody! say hello to me =]
well actually still not good mood like yesterday but i try to make this good.. its new year all! lets have a new great life! FORGET ALL THE SADNESS! its a must for us hoho..
keep smiling under resistance hoho.. somehow it can teach us how to face the truth of life is..

actually today is a having funtime with friends..
rency
karen
aan
erick
dodo
mario
theyre crazy pals actually.. trully.. but..
yea.. its makes my mood better but cant heal it :(
i dont know when this will going like this.. so much crazzinesss surounding me and so much going on.. i dont know my priorities..
i know that somewhere there, SOMEONE makes it real for me LOL.

hupla hupla
astrid must be cheer up!
i told done of my frends,. evry single time they get sad.. i always say CHEER UP!
and now i can make it through hoho..

i cant sleep hiks T,T try to tho'

i mjust sleep =]
gud night world.. ure rocks!
mwackz.. mucho baby :-*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: