RSS

SUNday

Since i have been through this 2nd semester, i just felt that days are going too fast. When i woke up in the morning, it's a Monday morning, And i felt asleep at night, and it's already another Sunday night. Maybe i spend too much time at campus, spending hours at studio, Do you?

Depends on what i have been doing since junior high school, it's kinda hard to go having a class on saturday. Especially for this crazy schedule which force me to wake up early everyday except for the monday. I miss wake up late at noon for sure :(

For the first week of April, everything is good. But i hope it's going better for the next weeks. There's just too many things that make my mood parachuting up and down. So i just want to say sorry for everyone who have to be more patient when they're talking to me :)

BTW today i have so much fun. I had the Character Developments aka rally around 3 parks at town. The night before, i was wondering how hot it would be and also how dirty would i be. So i prepared a lot unimportant things to bring. Unfortunately, i woke up late at sunday morning due to sleep problem which made me fall asleep around 3 or 4 am. I was in a rush and when i got to the campus, i was a bit shocked. I thought it would be more people joining than it was. I was underestimate this before it brought me to the great group. The girls are fun and it was easier than i thought. God is good. He gave the best weather! And everything was going great. Tho' it's a tiring day, i learn many things today :)

Aaaahhh my blackberry, get well soon :(

see you in another post! GODBLESS

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: