RSS

wishlist 2011

yelloo everyone!! watcha doing? i miss you all so much :) Well this is my first post in my new 2011. I know it's kinda late but i wanna say merry christmas 2010 and happy new year 2011!!
In this beautiful year i'm so thankful that i have been given by my DAD my super blessed life. I hope this beautiful year, i could bless the other cause HE has blessed me already. Thanks GOD i love YOU more than anything in this world.
I'm gonna say thank you for my family my friends and everyone who color my lifer :)

Well, in this early of 2011 i'm in the mood of shopping but can you imagine? I'm stuck in semarang. Where you can find any place to shop here? I can say nowhere :( I do miss SHOPPING so much! aaargghh.

My wishlist for this new year are :
1. get closer to HIM
2. go on HIS way
3. make my family proud with me :)
4. be a better friend for all
5. saying that i love all my nuttiest :') cause they color my life already
6. get better score at my subject
7. be thankful for everything i have

btw, can i put one thing to my wishlist?
i wish TOPSHOP, F21, KOOKAI, COTTONON open their store at surabaya ASAP :) :)

have a blessed day all!
IMU
XOXO

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: