RSS

FABULOUS LIFE

Say hell-o to you!!
Hows life there all?
It's been so long since i last wrote something here. kinda missing write something here. Well, ill tell you about my new great life here <3
Now I'm starting to be a SURABAYANS, no longer SEMARANGANS. Well i moved here since the first week of July. brought too many things til my pals, Bebex and ilka shocked with things i brought here, especially my shoes and heels. I brought about 25 pairs of heels beside the flats and the flops.
I had my P3KMABA from 12 July 2010 until 19 July 2010. I spent 7 days to finish the P3KAMABA. I joint to TIBOR KALMAN's team. First thing first I'm not really interest with my team cause I'm so jealous with other friends who knew already their team mates. I didn't know at all who are all my friends. Until the day came, I met ypin. I knew her already. lucky me! Then i started to know and get closer with other. They all great teammates! Thanks for being my great mates! Some people say that your friends during 4 years of university is your "first friends" and your friend from your town or school.
First time here, frankly its kinda hard. Though I'm not a hommy person, i m so close with my family. What i do, they always know. But by the time passing, i started to enjoy my life here. It's just great! Spending time hang out with my pals just so good!
All i want to say about my life here is "It's fabulous!"


When you think you are strangers, You will never enjoy your new life. When you think you're into it, you will have your fabulous moment. - astridcla


Love you all
XOXO
astridcla

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: