RSS

I will miss you all♥

Hi everyone! Watcha doing?
Well i miss my blog!! Feels so long haven't written something here LOL
today is the last day of having fun before UAN. Fyi, UAN is on next monday!! march 22 til march 26!! A week of fighting and workinghard!! Study study and study!! *i wish i could* LOL
My wish for this UAN is i can do my best and i believe God will do the rest :)
Anyone will face UAN also? I pray for you all.. For your best!!

Well, when i remember UAN i feel so sad :( Why? Because we are almost finished our high school time. And i can't imagine we will apart. Some are going to USA, Australia, Singapore, etc. No doubt, i will miss them so much! :( :(
but i must be cheer up! Everything will be OK. And ill keep all of these as something i won't forget guys!!

I LOVE YOU guys!!
YOU REALLY ROCK MY WORLD!!

With love, big hug, and kisses
astrid miss you
xoxo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar: